This is an amazing podcast with our Wild Birds Unlimited CDO/EVP of Franchising, Paul Pickett! His career with Wild Birds Unlimited (WBU) has perfectly combined his love of birds, nature, and people. Paul joined the WBU team as the first full-time employee in 1989, shortly after graduating with his Master’s Degree in Biology/Ornithology from the University of North Dakota. He has over 30 years of experience in working with potential franchisees as they join the WBU team and manages all of the real estate and legal responsibilities for the WBU system. Paul is a frequent speaker at franchising conferences and sits on the IFA’s Franchise Relations Committee, Convention Committee, and Franchisor Forum. We are so happy to have Paul part of the WBU team!
- Wild Birds Unlimited Wins Franchise Update Media’s Most Innovative Supply Chain Award August 19, 2021
- Three Problems with Franchise Grocery Stores & What to Consider Instead September 9, 2022
- Franchise Growth 2020: Industry Leaders Discuss Getting Back on Track in a COVID-19 World July 18, 2020
- Wildlife Business: How You Can Own One & Where To Start December 6, 2021
- A History of Franchising: How It Began & What You Should Know Today October 11, 2022