At the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Wild Birds Unlimited’s chief development officer Paul Pickett sat down with the 1851 Franchise team to discuss how temporary closures and working from home changed the Wild Birds Unlimited business, both for the franchisor and for franchisees. Throughout the conversation, Pickett offers insights on overcoming challenges for franchise owners, support being offered and the potential long-term impact of the pandemic on businesses moving forward.
Sorry, no items listed in related posts found.
- Wild Birds Unlimited Wins Franchise Update Media’s Most Innovative Supply Chain Award August 19, 2021
- Franchise Growth 2020: Industry Leaders Discuss Getting Back on Track in a COVID-19 World July 18, 2020
- Three Problems with Franchise Grocery Stores & What to Consider Instead September 9, 2022
- Wild Birds Unlimited Wins Franchise Update Media’s Most Innovative Franchisee Support Award October 8, 2020
- Wild Birds Unlimited Named Top Franchise Opportunity by Franchise Business Review July 20, 2020