In an interview with Franchise Business Review, Wild Birds Unlimited franchisee Kathy Haigh shares her journey to franchise ownership with the leading franchise brand known for connecting people with nature. Haigh first opened her Wild Birds Unlimited store alongside her husband John in October of 2001. During this conversation, she shares what she’s learned about business ownership over the past 19 years, what her day to day looks like and how she works together with the Wild Birds Unlimited team to continue finding success.
- Wild Birds Unlimited Wins Franchise Update Media’s Most Innovative Supply Chain Award August 19, 2021
- Franchise Growth 2020: Industry Leaders Discuss Getting Back on Track in a COVID-19 World July 18, 2020
- Wild Birds Unlimited Wins Franchise Update Media’s Most Innovative Franchisee Support Award October 8, 2020
- Meet the ‘Zor: Wild Birds Unlimited July 20, 2020
- Wild Birds Unlimited Named Top Franchise Opportunity by Franchise Business Review July 20, 2020