After winning the Crystal Compass Award for outstanding leadership in the franchise industry at this year’s International Franchise Association Convention, which is given out by the IFA’s Women’s Franchise Committee, Wild Birds Unlimited’s chief development officer Paul Pickett sat down for the group’s podcast, “Her Success: The Story of Female Franchise Leaders.” On the podcast, Pickett discusses his background, how he first discovered Wild Birds Unlimited and how he’s been able to overcome challenges in business to successfully drive development for the brand.
Sorry, no items listed in related posts found.
- Wild Birds Unlimited Wins Franchise Update Media’s Most Innovative Supply Chain Award August 19, 2021
- Franchise Growth 2020: Industry Leaders Discuss Getting Back on Track in a COVID-19 World July 18, 2020
- Three Problems with Franchise Grocery Stores & What to Consider Instead September 9, 2022
- Wild Birds Unlimited Wins Franchise Update Media’s Most Innovative Franchisee Support Award October 8, 2020
- Wild Birds Unlimited Named Top Franchise Opportunity by Franchise Business Review July 20, 2020