We are so honored to be included in this list of the Top 15 Affordable Franchises You Can Start in Your 50s that was published by AARP magazine. Birdwatching became a more popular hobby during the pandemic as lockdowns led more people to appreciate what’s happening right outside their windows. Wild Birds Unlimited could be positioned to get a boost from that new audience. Wild Birds Unlimited stores specialize in bird-feeding supplies and other equipment for Bird and Nature enthusiasts. With more than 350 locations in the United States and Canada, Wild Birds has found a promising niche.
- Wild Birds Unlimited Wins Franchise Update Media’s Most Innovative Supply Chain Award August 19, 2021
- Three Problems with Franchise Grocery Stores & What to Consider Instead September 9, 2022
- Franchise Growth 2020: Industry Leaders Discuss Getting Back on Track in a COVID-19 World July 18, 2020
- Wild Birds Unlimited Wins Franchise Update Media’s Most Innovative Franchisee Support Award October 8, 2020
- Wildlife Business: How You Can Own One & Where To Start December 6, 2021