You Might Be Asking, Do People Really Spend Money on Bird Stuff?
The numbers tell the true store (and the opportunity)
feed the birds and watch wildlife
in their own backyards
spent annually on bird feeding
and watching wildlife
spent annually on bird seed
and wildlife food
Wild Birds Unlimited is an outdoor wildlife franchise dedicated to meeting the growing consumer wildlife hobbyist demand. Each of our more than 350 stores are strategically located within their communities - serving as a true neighborhood resource. WBU franchise owners provide expert knowledge about the bird feeding hobby and offer an exceptional shopping experience.
We train every Wild Birds Unlimited franchisee how to help customers transform their yards into a bird feeding habitat that not only brings song, color, and energy to their lives, but also one that benefits the visiting wild birds and the overall ecosystem.
Learn more about who we are, the business opportunity, and what markets are available for opening your own Wild Birds Unlimited franchise.
Our Franchisees... Our Partners
We support each WIld Birds Unilimited franchisee with best-in-class training along with operational and marketing resources to help you realize your dream of owning a successful bird feeding franchise.
You'll benefit from:
- Our proven, 40+ year business model and trusted brand reputation
- Pre-opening support including business planning, site selection, lease negotiation tactics, classroom and in-store training, and store design and layout
- Ongoing ownership support that includes marketing, merchandising and purchasing, nature and hobby education, and established financial and information systems
- Strong customer loyalty generated by the highest quality bird food and bird feeding products in the industy iinn addition to an exceptional customer experience
We Support You… All the Way
- Rated #1 or #2 in Retail for Franchisee Satisfaction for 15 years
- Rated in Top 20 Overall for Franchisee Satisfaction since 2006
- Proven, 35+ year business model
- Our pre-opening support covers business planning, site selection, lease negotiations, classroom and in-store training, store design and layout
- Our on-going support includes marketing, merchandising and purchasing, store operations, nature and hobby education, financial and information systems
- Strong customer loyalty by providing an exceptional customer experience and the highest quality bird food and bird feeding products in the industry
- Many US and Canadian markets are still available for development
Entrepreneur Top Brand for Multi-Unit Owners
FBR Top Recession-Proof Franchises
Entrepreneur Franchise 500
FBR Satisfaction Award
FBR Top Franchise for Women
FBR Franchise Rockstar Award
Hear testimonials from our existing Wild Birds Unlimited franchise owners.
Kelli, Franchise Owner, Salt Lake City, UT
Expert Support and a Brand that Stands for Quality